- Daily charts for day and swing traders
- Long term charts for investors who buy and hold for more than six months
- Tweets to provide a heads up for upcoming trade setups
- Trade mentoring
- Other resources to enhance your trading
The blog I started back in March 2013 turned into a full blown charting website with 75k+ monthly page views. That blog changed my life and my trading positively and it also made me realize how addicted I am to markets. They say if you can’t drop your addiction try to channel it into something productive. And here it is being channeled into something that can help others while I can keep doing what I like most.
The key to achieving world class expertise in any skill is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing the correct way for a total of around 10,000 hours. It’s been a while since I surpassed that number on charting. This website was built so that you don’t have to spend that amount of time staring at charts.
On a side note, on December 4th, 2014 I had a motorcycle accident which left me with a broken pelvis and hospitalised me for two weeks. On December 15th, 6 days after a major operation, I published charts in the blog from my hospital bed. This is how dedicated I am to this website. You will never walk alone.
• The daily charts and the long term charts sections are accessible only to the subscribers.
• The chart of the day section offers one arbitrarily chosen chart from the daily charts bunch for free members.
• School of trading channels is offered to traders who want more than just published charts and desire to learn the technique and become a completely independent and proficient trader.
• Past trades section shows samples of how we enter and exit trades