“Daily and long terms charts aren’t enough for me. I want to learn channeling, supports, resistances, setups, trade management from the first hand”
If that’s what you are thinking, here is my offer to you:
It is a series of 4 trade mentoring sessions via screen sharing on Skype. Each session is 1.5 hours in time slots convenient to both sides.
The package includes:
- The concept of channeling and classical technical analysis
- My set of rules for constructing channels (can be quite different to what you already know)
- Finding supports and resistances apart from channel bands
- Difference between single line supports/resistances and channels
- How I enter and exit my trades
- Going through all the markets I cover in the blog, i.e. indices, fx, commodities
- Analyze other instruments that are particularly interesting to you but outside of my coverage.
- Offline support: I answer anything chart and trade related via email during the mentoring period which is typically one month in total.
- Homework assignments and discussions on the results
- Recording of the sessions to be downloaded afterwards so that the student can go through them again after the sessions
All 4 sessions are necessary for you to digest the system and for me to explain every bit of it in detail. I’m teaching a method which will give you the confidence and freedom of doing your own analysis without asking anyone or going from site to site looking for trading advice. Without the right education your trading account will most likely converge to a margin call.
On a personal note, my story would have been very different had someone introduced me to channels and taught me the rules when I first started my journey. It would have saved me massive amounts of time and money.
Unfortunately, I have time to mentor 10-15 traders per year. Contact me here if you are interested.